- All Our data protection practices conform to the relevant provisions and requirements of the applicable national and international privacy laws.
- Only as much personal data of customers is collected and used, as required for the creation, content arrangement or modification of the contractual relationship. You are required to update these data in the online administrations area. This information is used to protect the integrity of Your account, authenticate Your account, send notifications, process Your orders, and allow access to certain features of Our services that require registration.
- Your email address will only be used for information on orders, for invoices, and if You so desire, for informing You about latest happenings on the Website and Our services, in the form of newsletter. However, You can always opt out of the mailing list by managing Your account.
- You can amend, suspend or delete Your saved information by managing Your account. If deletion conflicts with a legal or contractual duty to save information, or other legal grounds, the information will be made inaccessible.
- We do not share and/or disclose any personal information so collected to any third parties, except Our service partners as far as they are required to determine the remuneration and settlement with You.
- We also provide Your personal information so collected to the relevant registrar (e.g., DENIC) for registration of Your domains, and to participating service partners (e.g. the bank) for processing of your orders. In these cases, the forwarding of information is carried out according to the applicable national and international privacy laws.
- For each visitor to our Website, our Web server automatically recognizes only Your domain name, and not Your e-mail address (where possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Website, user specific information on what pages You access or visit, information volunteered by You, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The non-personal information so collected is used for internal review and is then discarded. It is also used to improve the content of our Website, and to customize the content and/or layout of our Website for each individual visitor.